Its my birthday this week and I have noticed the more years that pass, the less I wish for since most of the time, if I want something… I would get it myself.
With that said, I do have a few things I wish for this year so I thought I would share.
- I actually really liked the new Cacharel Yes I am Fragrance which I have heard some mix reviews on. It is not often that I purchase new fragrances so I thought I would wish for it this year.
- I have been looking for a new juicer as I am not a fan of the pressed juices available in stores here. I still have not found the best one but I know I want a simple one and a small one for easy storage.
- I want a new lamination machine for the office and for my filofax organization projects. I use to have one a few years back but it is time for a new one.
- This has been on my wishlist for awhile which is a weighted blanket. I found a few different ones but they are expensive. I really liked the ones on etsy which you can see in the photo above.
- Lastly, as most birthdays, I usually ask for contributions for our travels, this time would be to London as we are planning a 1 year engagement trip.