I’m sure there are LOADS of how-tos online on how to do this but as I received 3 totally crushed shadows from Kat Von D; I decided to re-press them & show you how I did it! (though using them as pigments works just as great!)
Det finns MASSA online om hur man pressar tillbaka ögonskuggor men då jag fått hem 3 st totalt krossade skuggor så jag pressade de tillbaka så tänkte jag kan lika väl visa er…
What you need: Vad man behöver:
- Isoprofyl Alcohol (The higher percentage, the faster the drying time)
- pipette/dropper (something to drop the isoprofyl alcohol with)
- Paper /protective surface
- Something round (I used a spoon but you can use a large coin)
- Tissue paper (or better, a piece of cloth)
- The broken Eyeshadow
What to do: Hur man gör:
- Dump out the product on a protective surface. Crush the product completely without clumps
- Put back the product into the pan
- Apply a few drops of the isoprophy alcohol into the pigment. Do not drown the product but it should be enough to make sure all the product sticks together.
- Use your round item & tissue paper/cloth and press down hard on the product.
- Allow to dry overnight.
- Your shadow is now ready for use!
Have you repaired your broken shadows before? Which ones have you saved?
Har du fixat några trasiga skuggor? Vilka har ni räddat?